We are located at the entrance to Menagerie Campground.
Welcome to Kayak Base Camp. Base Camp.... Where Your Stuff Is.
Kayak Base Camp offers Premium Kayaks and Paddle Gear for those who have always wanted to try a kayak... and for those who know the difference. But most of all we offer experience.
The owners, Kathy and Charlie Burgess, are paddlers. We paddle Touring Kayaks and live from our boats from 6-10 days at a time on the river. We know what works and whats "baggage." We also paddle White Water Boats when we find the water.
Kayak Base Camp offers products from:
- American Rod & Gun (Bass Pro Shop) Everything For The Outdoors
- Backpackers Pantry - Backpack Meals & Cooking Gear
- Bending Branches - Premium Kayak & Canoe Paddles
- Benrock - Marine and Trailer Supplies
- Cache Lake Foods - Backpack Meals
- Cascade Designs - Dry Bags, Water Filters, Paddle Gear
- Dagger Kayaks - Premium Recreational, Touring and White Water Kayaks
- Harmony - Premium Paddle Gear
- Home & RV Innovations - Everything For Your RV
- Kelty - Backpacks, Sleeping Bags, Tents
- Liberty Mountain - Paddle Gear, Backpack & Mountain Gear
- Lotus - Premium White Water and Recreational PFD Swim Vests
- Magneta Kayak & Canoe Trailers - 2, 4, or 6 Rack Canoe/Kayak or Utility Trailers
- MSR - Premium Tents, Shelters, Miox Water Filters, Cooking Gear
- Nalgene - Containers for All Your Needs Outdoors
- Northwest River Supply - Waterproof Paddle Gear, Dry Bags, Paddles and Rafts
- Osage Canoes - Canoes of Outstanding Quality and Rafts
- Ozark Mountain Country - All Types of Foam Pads to help you carry your boat
- Perception Kayaks - Premium Recreational, Touring and White Water Kayaks
- Therm-A-Rest - The Best Self-Inflating Sleep Mat Available
- Thule Rack Systems - Auto and Truck Racks To Help You Carry Your Boat or Gear
- Yakima - Auto and Truck Racks To Help You Carry Your Boat or Gear
Along with all the river gear, we carry sunglasses, ice, groceries, ice cream and supplies.
At Kayak Base Camp, weve got the gear to keep you warm and dry on the river.
And by the way... Try to stay in the boat... Its much more fun that way!